Electronic prototyping consists of the design at both Hardward and Software levels, for the development of electronic projects that can range from LED signaling to crop irrigation systems. There are many applications of this technology and the Bibliomaker wants to offer you the opportunity to get started in this field with such projection. For this we have the following resources:
- Raspberry Pi Premium Kit
- Raspberry Pi 3 Touchscreen Display 7’’
- Kit Arduino Starter
- Kit Arduino Avanzado
- Kit de robótica solar (Solar Robot y Solar Kit)
- Kit de robótica 4 en 1 (Autoensamblaje de robot)
- Coche Micro bit (Placa de programación y coche)
- Orange Pi
- Alhambra FPGA
- Multímetro digital y analógico
In addition, all these resources are available for loan at the BUG.
So that you can start in this exciting world we offer you the following free tutorials for the platforms:
- Programo Ergo Sum : Here you can find a multitude of projects and courses to learn Arduino programming from scratch or using Scratch for a first approach. They also offer courses on Raspberry and robotics Check them out!
- Virtual Classroom of the Junta de Andalucía: The Junta de Andalucía has open courses for Arduino training especially aimed at teachers (Arduino in the classroom) that has explanatory videos and projects.
The BUG has manuals for: