HOW TO GET THERE
Federico García Lorca Airport (GRANADA)
Federico García Lorca Airport is currently connected by six daily flights to Madrid and three daily flights to Barcelona. It is located 15km from the city centre, with buses to and from each flight.
Pablo Picasso Airport (MALAGA)
The Pablo Picasso International Airport is located approximately 130km from Granada, connected to every European city with regular daily flights and, thanks to the motorway which links both cities, can be reached in just over one hour by car or bus.
Flights and routes
See the AENA website – Telephone: 958 245 200
Ultramodern trains connect Granada to all of Andalusia and to the main Spanish cities. The High Speed rail network has been operational since 2015, thus significantly lowering travel times.
- Avenida de Andaluces, s/n 18014 Granada – Telephone: 902 320 320
- Information, timetables and destinations on their website: www.renfe.es
Granada is very well connected thanks to its network of motorways and daily bus services to destinations all over the country.
- Address: Carretera de Jaén, s/n. 18014. Granada.
- Telephone numbers: 958 18 54 80/958 25 13 58
- Information, timetables and destinations on their website: www.alsa.es/estaciones/estacion-granada