Drs. Luis Crovetto and Juan A. Gonzalez-Vera are co-editing a special issue in the MDPI journal Sensors, dedicated to Luminescent and Colorimetric Probes and Sensors.
This Special Issue aims at presenting the latest technologies and methodologies that have been developed in fluorescence and colorimetric fields. The included topics are as follows:
- Colorimetric/luminescent sensors towards metal cations, anions, and biomolecules
- Fluorescent biosensors
- Internal charge transfer (ICT)-based fluorescent sensors
- Forster resonance energy transfer (FRET)-based fluorescent sensors
- Excited-state intra-/extra-molecular proton transfer (ESPT)-based fluorescent sensors
- Aggregation-induced enhancement (AIE)-based fluorescent sensors
- Photo-induced electron transfer (PET)-based fluorescent sensors
- Chelation-enhancedfluorescentsensors (CHEF)
Click on the image below for submitting your contribution.